Overturning Life’s Painful Transitions
Register for this 4-Week Online Course to Learn How To Quiet Mental Turbulence & Reclaim Inner Harmony
- How to release stress and to experience more peace daily
- How to develop a practice of being still to maintain balance, perspective and connected to your true self
- Prepare for life changing eventsfrom a place of power and grace
- How to honor suffering in your own life with awareness and compassion
Meditation Could Be The Key To Transforming Everything
You have heard all about the wonders of meditation. You probably even read a handful of research studies that support the many benefits of this ancient practice. You’ve read that meditation can get you through the trauma of loss of a loved one, the pain of divorce, the fear of sickness or ageing, the suffering in a bad relationship. You know meditation works and there is a part of you that feels it will help you get through a very difficult time in your life.
Yet whenever you try to calm your mind and silence your thoughts, you find yourself even more frustrated than when you began. Distracted and confused may also describe how you feel each time you try to meditate. Understandably so! There are so many techniques to choose from, so many rules to remember that sometimes you can feel unsure of how to start.
Maybe you are so incredibly busy, it is hard to set aside 10 minutes to even practice meditation on a consistent basis. With everything already on your plate, you simply don’t have the discipline or motivation to do something else. Yet, you want to include it in your hectic day (without getting into any religious practices) because of all the positive results you’ve heard from other people.
And, more than ever you are in search of ways to calm your mind, to learn how to listen to your true self and find the peace that you deserve.
If this is you, continue.
I have developed a very down to earth, easy program for you!
If you’ve tried meditation (I call it ‘sitting’) and walked away or haven’t tried it yet because of things you’ve heard about it that don’t feel comfortable to you, you are in the right place at the perfect right time to uncover the answers to your most pressing needs.
The Power of Sitting!
Why does sitting matter? In essence: consistent sitting can transform everything in your life and is one of the most precious gifts you can offer yourself. But like all gifts of learning, you need to give it a fair chance!
Your mind can serve you in unimaginable ways. It is one of the most powerful tools at your disposal for creating and experiencing happiness and abundance here on earth. It is the key to the answers to your prayers, where you can tap into inspiration and find ideas or solutions to any and all problems.
In the same way that your mind can guide you toward the uplifting, it can often lead you down a path of darkness if you allow it (as you probably already know). The mind can create stories that are negative, destructive and out of alignment with what we wish to experience. It can be like a spoiled child running amuck and destroying everything it encounters if you don’t pull back the reins.
Negativity and fearful thoughts lead to suffering which can become so intense that the body loses its ability to fight off sickness. High blood pressure, heart disease, autoimmune illnesses, to name just a few, can result. Anxiety and depression are cozy bedfellows of fear.
Sitting is like waving a wand so that the inner chatter diminishes, offering you a respite from all of that internal noise. With a little practice, sitting grants you the ability to cultivate a sense of inner peace and relaxation to diminish stress and suffering.
Millions of people meditate every day. If you do a little research, you’ll discover that many of history’s greatest inventors, philosophers, and scientists received their greatest ideas during their daily sitting sessions. Why do you think this happened? More importantly, wouldn’t you like it to happen to you?
In brief, sitting helps you to:
- Remove fear and doubt and strengthen your ability to bring peace of mind to all circumstances
- Eliminate negative thinking and slows your thought process down to make better choices
- Activate a healthy sense of self-worth and confidence
- Feel emotionally well, centered, and happy.
- Become more resilient to challenges in relationships and life
- Cultivate compassion and bolsters your emotional intelligence
- Be less aggressive, less frustrated, less triggered
- Lower your risk of cardiovascular disease and ease the effects of chronic diseases like fibromyalgia, arthritis etc.
- Motivate you to look at the bigger picture and produce an exuberance for life.
- Accept yourself, accept others, and accept things you cannot change
- Grow intuitively and awaken spiritually
Sitting is a way of life that invites more enjoyment, fulfillment and happiness.
Sitting helps you to free up mental energy by releasing things from the past that no longer serve your highest good. It helps you master your thoughts and trains you to steer the wheels of your mind in a healthy direction.
Sitting is also completely FREE! It requires no special equipment and is easy to learn using my program. It can be practiced anywhere, at any given moment, and it is not time consuming (15-20 min. per day is a good start). Best of all, sitting has NO negative side effects (like drugs or alcohol.) Bottom line, there is nothing but a positive result to be gained from it! With such a huge list of benefits, the question you should ask yourself is, “Why am I not sitting yet?”
Anything worth having requires a deposit of energy or an investment of some kind. Sitting can be the key to unlocking your heart and mind. It can serve as a catalyst to transforming your life from the inside out, in ways you have always imagined. Yet, you won’t experience its wondrous effects if you do not make it a part of your daily habits.
Your thought patterns and emotional responses have been conditioned over the course of your lifetime and it is nearly impossible to change that which has been cemented for years overnight. If you practice meditation on a part time basis, you will receive temporary and fleeting results. With all things in life, you receive what you give. Meditation Simplified: The Practice of Just Sitting is not meant to be a quick fix to overcome momentary stress. If done daily, meditation can shift your perception and save your life.
My goal is to gently guide you to making sitting a way of life. More importantly, I strive to give you jargon-free, step-by-step instruction that will make incorporating it into your daily life a breeze
This program is very different from many other online meditation courses because the program is designed to be… simple. Some of the other programs:
- Bombard you with information making it nearly impossible to learn, retain and implement their instructions.
- Demand a considerable time commitment straight away.
- Make you dependent on guided meditation and the facilitator, instead of empowering you to cultivate your independent practice.
- Diminish or completely skip over the psychological components of meditation.
This is extremely unfortunate because there is a huge benefit for you from this timeless practice. You are simply being turned off for some of the reasons mentioned above.
Passionate about helping people connect with their Higher Self to achieve serenity of mind and a healthy body, I was inspired to develop a clear, concise, and simplified meditation program that would help YOU get started on your transformative journey.
The Practice of Sitting – A 4-Week Course In Overturning Life’s Adversities
We all fundamentally want the same thing, which is to experience more peace and abundance here on earth.
As an interfaith minister and Meditation master, people always ask me:
- How do I get started with sitting?
- How do I deal with difficult emotions that come up during my sitting time?
- How do I build a daily sitting habit, and stick with it?
- How will I know if it is working?
- How can sitting help me manage my anxiety/fear/stress/depression?
Meditation Simplified: The Practice of Sitting, a step-by-step 4-week meditation course was born to answer these types of questions. The program is completely online and interactive. It is recorded so you can join us live or follow it at your own convenience.
What You Should Expect
This course is comprised of 4 weekly lessons that explore a single sitting technique in a gentle, systematic and safe environment.
Each week, you will join me for a lesson that covers one component of sitting. These sessions are approximately 60 minutes in duration. You are then encouraged to study the supplemental course materials, both written and/or video that are sent via email twice a week. These review activities are designed to deepen your understanding of the weekly lesson, and help you immediately carve out daily time for your own practice.
The instructions are specific, clear, and easy to follow.
You will always know exactly what to do each day. And there will never be too much on your plate. You will also have access to our online forum and private Facebook to connect with your peers throughout the course, if you so choose.
This program will help you:
- Develop a daily sitting practice. You will start with sessions as short as 5 minutes, and increase gradually, to a comfortable routine.
- Balance and understand your mind and emotions, so that you can feel lighter yet more grounded as you incorporate your sitting routine into your daily life.
- Foster mental clarity to counter stress, cultivate inner peace and concentration.
- As you go through the course you will also receive several surprises to nurture your progress. And by the end, you will have developed a solid habit and a good understanding of all the essential elements of sitting practice if you’ve applied the lessons as given.
Why This Course & Why MarciaGrace
One winter evening many years, ago, when I and my husband had just arrived at our ski cabin near Hunter Mountain, I got out of the car with tears in my eyes. “I’ll be in in a minute,” I told him. But my heart was breaking. We had grown so far apart and I knew there was no chance of happiness for me in our marriage. Head spinning with grief, I fell on the snow-covered ground and sobbing, prayed for an answer. What I heard in my great time of need was “The answer to your dilemma lies within your own mind. Sit and listen for the guidance from your Higher Self.”
Heeding this advice, in the next days and weeks I researched the power of the mind to heal itself, and after a time, developed the Sitting routine I’m teaching in this program.
MarciaGrace here! Interfaith minister, mother, grandmother, writer, avid gardener, walking enthusiast and Sitter, I’ve devoted my life to learning and teaching metaphysics. Even as a child, I was curious as to Who is God? Why are we here? What is my purpose? So I spent many years studying the world’s great religious and mystical literature. I received a dual degree in Religion and Philosophy from Stony Brook University in 1990 and went on to study at The New Seminary in NYC. I was ordained as an Interfaith minister in 1995. I’ve had the pleasure to perform hundreds of weddings, baby blessings and renewals of vows over the years. In April, 2018 I published my first book, Calm, Creative, Joyful! Lessons in Transforming Your life, a book based on my 30+ years teaching the metaphysical discipline, A Course in Miracles. I happily reside with my feline companion, Julia, on Long Island.
Is This For You?
Meditation Simplified is not the course for you if:
- You are advanced in meditation
- You have a meditation regimen that you practice every day for at least 10 minutes and have found a groove that works for you.
- You crave immediate results and lack the patience to follow the instructions and grow your practice over time.
Meditation Simplified: The Practice of Sitting is for you if:
- You are a beginner or have tried and given up.
- You experience anxiety, depression, anger and/or pain and want relief
- You have explored meditation on a surface level, but are now ready to recommit to this practice
- You have tried other programs and simply didn’t benefit from the experience
You Can Enroll Now For Only $297 USD
This fee gives you access to:
- 4 weeks of lessons presented in a step-by-step format via web, audio and PDF format
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can ask any questions related to our sitting practice
- 6 months of email support
- 8 8-10 minute guided meditations
This is a one-time fee! Take advantage of this introductory low-cost because this is a new course offering and the price will increase with the next class.! Sign up now and get 4-weeks of Meditation Simplified for only $297. USD.
Remember, only YOU can decide to make a difference in your life. You deserve to be calm, creative and joyful!
And please remember, You Are Not Alone. Reach out, and the net will be there to catch you!
With Love and Peace Always,
MarciaGrace, Meditation Master